... in Esserville has been on fire for a bit this evening.
It doesn't exactly give me the warm fuzzies seeing this!
... in Esserville has been on fire for a bit this evening.
It doesn't exactly give me the warm fuzzies seeing this!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
crack is whack
yeah drove by there, road is blocked, some pretty big flames there when I came through around 6:15 to 6:30 or so.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
What is the Powder Keg???
Local hunting fishing store. They were the Mathews retailer in the area. One of the places I hang out. This is a sad moment.
crack is whack
A store that sells guns, gun parts and accessories, and well pretty much any hunting gear you need, and quite a bit of black powder and other explosives that really do not need to be around a fire.
thanks guys! sounds pretty dangerous, is it near any homes?
I hate to hear that.
Yeah, just another one of the little stores that we don't have. Hope he opens back up. Turtle is a good source of information.
crack is whack
Getting off subject just a bit . Has anyone ever been to a Gander Mountain Store . They are remarkable , huge box stores of hunting and fishing etc.
gander mtn tour
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Bookmarks